Weekly update on development process (Oct 18, 2021)
- 🤝 Agreed to launch $TAUR token using Coliquidity
- ⚒ Designed a special version of Coliquidity smart contract for launching new pools.
- ⚒ Improved the profit calculator for Coliquidity by changing the user flow.
- 🧓 Onboarded a second developer to implement the profit calculator.
- New projects are a good target audience for Coliquidity — they can save a lot of money by opening a pool while providing only their own tokens (no need for them to provide BNB / ETH).
Next week focus
- Prepare for $TAUR token launch.
- Continue building the Coliquidity UI.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance