Weekly update on development process (Oct 11, 2021)
- ✍️ Designed Moonshot launchpad (marketing strategy for Coliquidity).
- ⚒ Improved Coliquidity prototype.
- 🧓 Hired a developer to implement Coliquidity UI.
- The best way to hire a developer is to give them a real task. The quality of developer can be judged by the questions they ask about the task.
- Most users understand Coliquidity quickly — this increases our chances to become a mass market product.
Next week focus
- Build Coliquidity UI.
- Design the launch plan for Coliquidity.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want more details, feel free to read the technical documentation. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance