Weekly update on development process (Oct 04, 2021)
- ⚒ Implemented the Coliquidity prototype.
- 💬 Received feedback on Coliquidity prototype from potential users.
- It was a good idea to make a prototype first — we’ve found ways to improve the UI, which means we’ll save time on development of the actual app.
- Almost every user clicked on “Calculate profit” before clicking on “Deposit”. This makes sense — people like to try before they buy. We’ll combine both features into a single workflow, so that users can calculate profit & then deposit immediately if they like the estimated profit.
Next week focus
- Get more feedback on the Coliquidity prototype.
- Update the prototype according to feedback.
Initially we planned to hire a frontend developer last week, but we’ve realized that it’s better to make a prototype first, so that we could save time — it’s faster to modify the prototype according to early feedback than to modify the actual code.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. We will answer them in an upcoming AMA on Oct 06, Wednesday at 12:00 UTC (regular time).
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) is developing Market Crash Protection that allows users to insure their portfolio against major market crashes. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want more details, feel free to read the technical documentation. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance