Weekly update on development process (Nov 8, 2021)
- 🤝 Reached out to all influencers who were talking about Shield Finance earlier:
— Sent an update about the current state of Shield Finance (we focused on development before, now we’re focusing on marketing).
— Proposed to describe how Coliquidity works over the call (got some calls scheduled for this week).
- ⚒ Fixed withdrawal UI.
- ⚒ Added tests for profit calculator.
The influencers are divided into two groups:
- The short-term traders — those who already sold their $SHLD, which is good for us (less sell pressure leading up to our BSC launch).
- The long-term investors — those who held their $SHLD during this dip, which is even better (they will continue supporting us on the way up, their targets are far higher than just 10x from IDO price).
We’ll continue working with long-term investors to promote Shield Finance’s Coliquidity and $SHLD token.
Next week focus
- 🤝 Open a group for new partnerships: this will help every crypto company make more partnerships, including us (we will propose to use Coliquidity for their tokens).
- 🤝 Reach out to existing partners (propose to use Coliquidity).
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance