Weekly update on development process (Mar 7, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- 🏦 Opened a new bank account (to pay the companies that don’t accept crypto yet).
- 🤝 Discussed a partnership with Idena.
- ⚒ Migrated the coliquidity.com domain to Cloudflare.
- ⚒ Started the development of Wikifacts — a data-centric collaborative wiki.
- The ROI from influencer marketing has dropped compared to early 2021: the influencers charge more, but the conversions are lower.
- We should build an independent marketing channel — the one that does not depend on influencers or any other marketing power that needs to be purchased.
- We should return to partnership marketing as a way to grow our social media following.
To clarify: we’re still going to launch the Rewards Program, but we need to build the audience first.
To build the audience, we’ll create WikiFacts — a data-centric collaborative wiki. It will provide structured data to everyone involved in crypto. This will help users make better decisions. Example problems solved by WikiFacts:
- For investors: get the list of supply unlock dates (when & how many tokens will be unlocked)
- For projects: get the list of influencers (links, subscriber counts, reviews, …) filtered by the project specialization (e.g. get a list of influencers that cover play-to-earn games)
- For influencers: get the list of newly announced projects (website, tokenomics, investors, roadmap…)
Yes, this information is already available. However, it is unstructured — there’s no way to find it quickly. Every time you need to find something, you have to spend time.
We take it for granted — but it must not be that way.
WikiFacts will reduce manual work by structuring existing information. Think Wikipedia, but with data instead of text — tables instead of articles.
We believe this project will be very valuable for all people on the planet. Obviously, we’ll start with crypto investors & projects, but the same need for structured data arises in every field. Imagine Ukrainian refugees looking for a country that provides a visa on arrival… Such data would be very valuable in the first days of war, and the faster they could get it, the better for them.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Build WikiFacts.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity