Weekly update on development process (Mar 28, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- ⚒ Deployed the Learn to Earn game on the Coliquidity website.
- ⚒ Implemented a script for downloading the balances, calculating the total capital & determining the winning address in the Learn to Earn game.
- ⚒ Deployed the instruction for getting yield on BUSD via Alpaca Finance (in Russian).
- We need to increase participation in the Learn To Earn game. We’ll do it via the “teams” feature — require people to form teams by inviting their friends.
- Some people provided addresses with zero balances. We’ll add the balance check on the frontend to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Continue the development of the Learn to Earn game.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity