Weekly update on development process (Mar 21, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- ⚒ Deployed Coliquidity smart contract on Ethereum Mainnet (explorer link).
- 🤝 Got 2 agreements to promote the initial instructions (Wikifacts content).
- 🤝 Received feedback on instructions, restructured them accordingly.
- When people ask questions about crypto, they tend to omit context. However, the context is required to give a correct answer. For example: when people ask “how to buy bitcoin”, they don’t specify whether they are a US citizen, but it is required to know that to give a correct answer (US citizens should use Binance US, FTX US and other US-friendly exchanges). Therefore, the Wikifacts pages should include a form for specifying the context.
- Some questions can be answered in many ways. For example, “how to buy bitcoin with USD in US” can be answered with a list of service providers, where some providers require the user to KYC, others don’t — but the latter charge higher fees! Therefore, the Wikifacts pages should include a form for specifying user preferences (e.g. “No KYC”).
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Release the alpha version of WikiFacts.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity