Weekly update on development process (Mar 14, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- 🤝 Presented about Coliquidity on a local meetup (see slides)
- 🤝 Reached out to PAID Network (Ignition) to get help with Rewards Program launch.
- ⚒ Continued the development of Wikifacts — a data-centric collaborative wiki (work-in-progress).
- People need data to make decisions. We can help them by providing the data — or, even better, by helping them make decisions directly. For example, a lot of people in Russia & Ukraine had questions like “How to create a wallet”, “How to buy bitcoin”, “How to sell bitcoin” — they needed instructions, not data.
- People have a hard time using plain data to make decisions. For example, they have a hard time using a list of wallets to make a decision on “how to create a wallet”. Naturally, they want to create a wallet — not to choose one. When faced with choice, they can’t formulate the criteria precisely.
- We should focus our wiki on instructions that guide the user to the right choice.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Build WikiFacts.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity