Weekly update on development process (Jun 6, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- 🤝 Advised the Mars Fellows project.
- ⚒ Improved the tokenomics for another project (stealth mode).
- 🧠 Researched the ZK-STARKs deeper.
- The Goblin Town NFT collection is an interesting phenomenon. They created the collection without any tangible value proposition — no metaverse, no closed Discord channel. However, they introduced a new vibe — and a strong one. So people took it up.
- Another peculiarity of this vibe is the ease of producing content. Everybody can urr and ahh.
- But the most important thing, in our opinion, is that this vibe releases something inside us — an animal that is trapped in an “intelligent” shell.
- We think this collection opened a new chapter in the NFT space — one that’s hard to replicate, but also the one that replaces the default “closed community” value proposition.
Next week’s focus
- 🤝 Increase our network & strengthen existing connections.
- 🤝 Advise current projects.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity