Weekly update on development process (Jan 31, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- ⚒ Fully rebranded the social media accounts to “Coliquidity” name.
- ⚒ Deployed the $BULL token on BSC mainnet.
- 🤝 Helped investors claim their $BULL.
- 🔎 Found a viral marketing strategy for $COLI token: Coliquidity Rewards Program (new providers need to buy & lock $COLI to receive guaranteed profit).
- In crypto, the best marketing is word-of-mouth — people telling their friends about the project. To trigger a viral cycle, we need to introduce rewards. However, most people leave as soon as rewards run out. Therefore, we need to introduce locking to ensure that people continue holding the token for at least some time.
- The providers have different risk-reward preferences, so we need to allow them to choose their own locking terms (how much & how long). The rewards should depend positively on the locking terms (longer locks = more rewards).
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Create the $BULL token pool on mainnet.
- ⚒ Prepare for $COLI migration via bridge.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Coliquidity & Coliquidity. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity