Weekly update on development process (Jan 24, 2022)
- ⚒ Officially deployed the new website at https://www.coliquidity.com/
- ⚒ Implemented automatic wrapping for tokens on deposit page (now the users can deposit native assets like ETH, BNB, AVAX directly, without pre-wrapping them manually).
- ⚒ Double-checked the $BULL claims with community members.
- ⚒ Improved the $BULL claims calculation for $SHLD tokens that were locked in other smart contracts (e.g. Uniswap, NFTrade).
None: the week went well without any issues.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Deploy the $BULL token on mainnet.
- ⚒ Create the $BULL token pool on mainnet.
- ⚒ Prepare for $COLI migration via bridge.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
Anchor Podcasts: Shield Finance
YouTube: Shield Finance