Weekly update on development process (Jan 17, 2022)
- ⚒ Finished multiple tasks for migrating the $BULL token (here is the testnet smart contract with preset claims).
- ⚒ Implemented programmatic network configuration for deposit page (now the users can add a new network to their wallet automatically, without leaving the deposit page).
- 🔎 Explored the idea of having two pools on ETH & BSC while keeping the same contract address (rename the token + use the bridge).
- The $BULL migration took much more time than originally planned. However, it’s finally done. We’ll continue to support this token in future, but we should not create any additional products — only those that support Coliquidity directly.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Test the $BULL token migration with users.
- ⚒ Decide on the best way to open the $COLI pool on BSC & prepare accordingly.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
Anchor Podcasts: Shield Finance
YouTube: Shield Finance