Weekly update on development process (Jan 10, 2022)
- ⚒ Deployed the new landing page.
- ⚒ Wrote the writeUserBalancesTask to collect & pre-process the smart contract balances as a separate step (earlier it was integrated into setClaimsTask, which slowed down the development — now it’s faster).
- 🤝 Collected feedback on the landing page from community members & close friends.
- 🤝 Tested the complete system (website + smart contract) for the upcoming launch with a partner (the same that we’ve been in contact earlier).
- Always ask people for feedback — they’ll help with spotting not-so-obvious issues.
- Users want to play with the system, not read the docs. We should make a full-fledged simulator, so that users could try it without losing money & without waiting for transaction confirmations.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Improve the landing page according to feedback.
- ⚒ Finish writing the script for migrating the balances & liquidity from ETH to BSC (SHLD to COLI).
- 🤝 Launch a new Coliquidity pool (depends on the partner — fingers crossed!)
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance