Weekly update on development process (Dec 27, 2021)
- 👬 Migrated the current team to Zenbox time management system.
- 👬 Started working with a new developer.
- ⚒ Implemented the TransferManyTask for migrating the token balances.
- ⚒ Deployed the landing page on dev host (work-in-progress).
- Zenbox actually works — it forces the developers to produce working code in limited time.
- Users in Shield Finance Telegram group supported the CryptoWiki idea as a way to get marketing exposure. CryptoWiki is a website with explanations about how different projects work. While working on Shield Finance, we’ve continuously stumbled upon a problem: it was hard to understand how new projects worked, what benefits they provided, what risks they carried. The official docs were very lacking. So we thought that we could gather comprehensive information on a single website, wiki-style, and get traffic to it, and place ads for Coliquidity.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Finish the landing page.
- ⚒ Continue writing the script for migrating the balances & liquidity from ETH to BSC (SHLD to COLI).
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance