Weekly update on development process (Dec 20, 2021)
- ⚒ Added mobile layouts for a new landing page.
- ⚒ Started converting the design to code (in progress).
- ⚒ Added “Use max amount” button to deposit form.
- ⚒ Removed duplicate code from CreateOfferPage and CreatePositionPage.
- ⚒ Refactored the app to remove MCP-related code (speedup + easier navigation of code base).
- ⚒ Wrote the detailed plan for rebrand.
- New approaches are not always better. We tried Plasmic, but in our case, it required a lot of configuration. We’ll continue using it for the landing page itself, but we’ll switch back to manual design-to-code conversion for the internal pages (create position, create offer, withdraw position, withdraw offer).
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Finish the landing page.
- ⚒ Start writing the script for migrating the balances & liquidity from ETH to BSC (SHLD to COLI).
- 👬 Interview more candidates.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance