Weekly update on development process (Dec 13, 2021)
- ⚒ Designed a new landing page for Coliquidity website (the first step of rebranding).
- ⚒ Improved our decision-making system (work-in-progress).
- 👬 Interviewed candidates, proposed one candidate to join our team, but he rejected.
- The best people want to work on their own startups. We need to change our compensation schema to include the tokens to attract such people. The tokens should be vested on the same team schedule, and their disbursement should depend on the actual contribution.
- Crypto startups have poor documentation. Users are looking for explanations on Google. We achieve a high rank on Google by providing a “crypto wiki” with interactive simulations (images instead of text).
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Build the landing page (transfer design to code).
- 👬 Interview more candidates.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance