Weekly update on development process (Apr 25, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
We’re changing the way we work: instead of “writing code”, we’re switching to “making deals”.
The deals are about marketing, of course. We’ve spent the previous week on getting contacts with influencers, investors, projects — anybody with connections in crypto.
Core insight: we can get better prices from influencers if we buy coverage in bulk. We’re now looking for ways to do it.
Specifically, we did the following:
- 🤝 Hosted a local meetup.
- 🤝 Attended 4 business lunches.
- 🤝 Created a group with 12 people interested in co-promotion.
- Influencers should be evaluated by engagement, not by subscriber count.
- Influencers with low subscriber count have higher engagement (= better conversion rates).
- Influencers need knowledge to produce content.
- Influencers need to ensure that the project is not a scam before promoting it.
- Regional influencers (non-English-speaking) have lower prices + lower competition from projects.
Next week’s focus
- 🤝 Build up our marketing power.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity