Weekly update on development process (Apr 18, 2022)
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows you to provide liquidity using only 1 token. We match two providers to create a joint position. Less risk, more reward for each LP 😉Subscribe to our Telegram / Twitter to get notified about new pools.
- ⚒ Hosted two rounds of the Learn to Earn game.
- ⚒ Fixed the tax report.
- 🤝 Prepared materials for a local meetup.
- 🤝 Found a partner to help with developing the project.
- Some projects are selling “game passes” — NFTs that provide users with early access to the game. These “game passes” provide advantage to buyers, because they can start leveling up their items earlier. We might want to do the same.
- We should continue providing bonuses to COLI holders in every product that we launch.
P.S. We also had to spend time on fixing the tax report for the previous year. It’s hard to do the taxes right in crypto, since there’s no direct guidance on how to classify transactions. For example: how do you classify locking the LP tokens in a team.finance smart contract? Technically the tokens aren’t present on our address, but we still own them. And there are lots of border cases like this. Anyway, we just have to fix the tax report and get back to developing the product.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Continue the development of the Learn to Earn game.
Coliquidity ($COLI) allows users to make more money by banking on uptrend & collecting LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our pools, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $COLI token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
P.S. Shield Finance is our old name. We have recently changed our name to reflect the new value proposition.
Any questions? Reach out to us:
Anchor Podcasts: Coliquidity